INPUT : 240 v, 1 ph, 50 hz
OUTPUT : 0 to 80 KV rating step-less variable with zerostart interlocking & audio-visual indication
CAPACITY : Standard rati is 100 m.a. Tripping current canbe select from the given taps (Standard taps are 25,50,75 & 100 m.a. In 100 m.a. Tester)
ACCURACY : +/- 3%
DUTY : Intermittent
TERMINATION : One and at earth potential and the other at H.T insulator
- 3 ½ digit, calibrated digital K.V. meter reads the output s voltage with memory effect .
- 3 ½ digit, digital M.A. meter to reads the leakage current.
- MCB for protection against short circuit.
- Instantaneous tripping circuit, having fast acting D.C. relays for positive de-energization of main power contactor to isolate the circuit if L.T. current exceed the rated current or H.T. current exceed the set current.
- Protective resistance in H.V. side. The unit consists of two sub units viz.
- Oil cooled transformer with first filling of oil
- Desk type control panel or table top model panel
- Interconnecting cable upto 3 meter length